Are you a research team or agency that is:
- Struggling to resource work?
- Experiencing a qualitative skills gap?
- Looking for coaching or guidance to set up and deliver online/offline qualitative methods?
Maybe you’re an organisation that wants to involve customer or stakeholder needs and feedback, as you develop your brand, communications, product or service?
I work with both researchers and organisations to help them get closer to what people think, feel and do in relation to a particular topic, product or service.
How I Work
- Rigour and structure to design the most effective ways to involve customers/stakeholders – this comes from my Masters Degree in Social Research Methods
- A combination of online and offline qualitative research techniques
- Empathy and my ability to understand things from others’ perspective whether old or young, business or consumer/user
- The art of interpretation – to explain what people say (and don’t say)
How my clients benefit
All my clients receive actionable solutions or recommendations grounded in what customers/stakeholders’ think, feel and do. This helps them to take informed decisions and move in the right direction with the development of a particular product or service.
My curiosity and passion for listening to and interpreting people’s views, behaviours and stories can be traced back to my first job after university.
Working in educational communications, I visited schools, colleges and community centres to evaluate resources and programmes. I visited a diverse range of communities across the UK, from a small village in Cornwall to inner city Glasgow.
I now have 13 years’ experience in research, having worked for a number of medium/large market research agencies, before becoming an independent consultant.
Outside of work (you could call it ‘my other work’) involves helping my partner run a dog day care business. Come rain or shine you can find me walking in the Sussex countryside!
Interested to see how I can help you? Let’s chat on the phone, via email or click on contact me below.